Typescript diary of J.B. Atkinson of the World Council of Churches, mainly relating to relief work in Austria, Korea, Malaya, Hong Kong and Vietnam.
Diary of J.B. Atkinson, 1925-74
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb161-mss.eng.misc.c.506-11
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Eng. misc. c. 506-11
- Dates of Creation1925-74
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description6 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Captain James B. Atkinson was a member of the World Council of Churches.
Conditions Governing Access
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodley.ox.ac.uk).
The diary was given to the Library by the author in 1970 and 1974.
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
M. Clapinson and T.D. Rogers, Summary Catalogue of Post-Medieval Western Manuscripts in the Bodleian Library Oxford. Acquisitions 1916-1975. (Oxford, 1991), vol. I, nos. 44100-18.