holidays in Scarborough and Eastbourne, trains etc; railway museum at York (incl catalogue); outbreak of war; civil defence leaflets etc; ‘record keeping is so very strong in the family …. unless I am doing something that is going to live after me, I am apt to feel I am wasting time’.
Diary of Arthur David Foulkes Roberts
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 209 DD/FR/106
- Dates of CreationOct 1938-Dec 1939
- Physical Description1 vol.