Typescript essay by R.C. Frewen entitled 'An original realistic philosophy of the original, beginning, and evolution of the cosmos'.
Typescript Essay by R.C. Frewen
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb161-mss.eng.misc.d.355-6
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Eng. misc. d. 355-6
- Dates of Creation20th century
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description2 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Richard C. Frewen of Cleveland, Ohio.
Conditions Governing Access
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/specialcollections).
The essay was given to the Library by the author in 1954.
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
M. Clapinson and T.D. Rogers, Summary Catalogue of Post-Medieval Western Manuscripts in the Bodleian Library Oxford. Acquisitions 1916-1975. (Oxford, 1991), vol. I, nos. 45361-2.