Dated at Glasgow College, concerning Malcolm's proposed biography of Robert, Lord Clive and imparting an offer of access to relevant papers, the property of John Swinton, the son of one of Clive's aides de camp. The letter also related to personal matters.
Letter to Sir John Malcolm from Stevenson MacGill.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/71/1 ff.76-77
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000890.0x000347
- Dates of Creation2 May 1831
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)