Dated at the Kings Bench Prison, requesting Clive either to investigate the non-distribution of the Nabob's gift or to lend him some money.
Letter from Charles Van Riell, Lieutenant of Marines, probably to Clive.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/55/1 ff.46-47
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000836.0x000245
- Dates of Creation17 Nov 1768
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)