The question posed is of which persons are liable to pay the duty levied upon managing the Inland Trade in 1766-7 since the members of the committee changed during that time.
Case submitted for opinion, described as "Mr Watts' case".
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/17/31 ff.5-6
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000524.0x000381
- Dates of Creation[1770s]
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)