Dated at East India House, concerning orders affecting homeward-bound ships at St Helena.
Letter to the Acting Governor of Fort William from Thomas Rous, H.J. Crabb Boulton, H.A. Cutts and Henry Savage, the Secret Committee of the Company.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/32/4 f.31
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000644.0x00034a
- Dates of Creation21 Nov 1764
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 folio
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)