Concerning Hastings's resignation and replacement by Sir John Clavering and the detail of the accounts sent back by him.
Draft of a letter to Warren Hastings from George Clive, John Walsh and c D. (probably Christopher D'Oyly), dated 12 December 1776.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/68/2 ff.16-17
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000890.0x00027b
- Dates of Creation[Dec] 1776
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)