Number 7. Lord Poulett (presumably Vere Poulett, 3rd Earl Poulett).
"Outline of a Scheme, for separating the Commercial Affairs of the Company, from that Share of the Profits, arising from the Dewannee, which may be ceded to the Public, in such Manner, as to remove the supposed Necessity, of receiving the Public, into a Partnership in Trade".
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/16/22 f.8
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000524.0x000342
- Dates of Creation1767
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 folio
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)