Dated at Calcutta, addressed to Messrs. Culling Smith, Robert Sumner and William Whateley to pay £8000 (or 68571 rupees 7 annas at 2s 4d each) at sixty days' sight.
Bill of exchange to Clive from William B Sumner.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/80/5 f.42
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000931.0x0003c2
- Dates of Creation21 Sep 1765
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 folio
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)