Dated at Fort William, concerning Clive's accounts.
Letter to Clive from Harry Verelst.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/52/1 ff.61-80
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000836.0x000030
- Dates of Creation25 Mar 1768
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description20 folios
Scope and Content
Enclosed are a copy of a letter from John Call to Clive's attorneys in India dated 29 June 1767, an invoice of diamonds and a certificated statement of their being shipped on board the Admiral Powicke, two copies of a statement of Clive's current account with Verelst, a statement of the account between John Call and Harry Verelst and a statement of Clive's account with Nobkissen.