Dated at Calcutta, concerning financial matters and John Carnac's promised brevet rant. In triplicate.
Letter to Clive from T Amphlett.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/29/6 ff.25-30
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000644.0x000281
- Dates of Creation20 Oct 1762
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description6 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)
One copy also includes a list of Bills, accounts and Papers sent to Clive via the Admiral Watson.