Dated at Berkeley Square, concerning allegations about Henry Vansittart's conduct as Governor of Bengal. Two copies, one including an extract from Clive's letter to George Dudley of 8 September 1766.
Unsigned draft letter to the Court of Directors from Clive.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/51/1 ff.98-101
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000778.0x0003b3
- Dates of Creation Jan 1768
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description4 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)
The text has been amended and annotated in the same hand.