The accounts detail cash advanced to London and balances of accounts sent to Madras and St Helena, and amounts of a draught on London, bullion received money received from the Bombay presidency and similar. The account for 1758 is missing.
Accounts entitled "Account Current London"
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/76/3 ff.15-19
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000931.0x0000d2
- Dates of Creation1757-1762
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description5 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)