Dated from Galata, concerning money outlaid in trade and despatching their goods. The Barkers' previous letters are copied at the head of each letter.
Letter from Messrs. Benjamin and George Barker to Messrs. Green, Grindy and Crisp.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/21/4 f.5
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000590.0x00013d
- Dates of Creation16 Mar 1756
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 folio
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)