The original proclamation was made in 1735; this edition was printed in 1752.
Printed proclamation by George II regulating prohibiting trading to the East Indies unless done in conjunction with the liberties and privileges granted to the English East India Company.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/1/17
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000286.0x00005a
- Dates of Creation1752
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 file containing 1 folio
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)