Dated from Galata. Messrs. Green and Crisp were the assignees of the estate of Mr William Cooper; the letter relates to the winding up of his affairs. Includes two letters from William Hammond at Aleppo concerning trade in silk.
Letter from Messrs. Benjamin and George Barker to Messrs Green and Crisp and to Messrs. Green, Grindy and Crisp.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/21/3 ff.14-20
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000590.0x00012e
- Dates of Creation2 Apr 1755-17 Jul 1755
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description7 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)