Dated at Ackworth Park, concerning the proposed purchase of an unnamed Country Seat. It is clear that Sykes was carrying on negotiations with an intermediary, in part on behalf of Clive. Enclosed are letters to Sykes from the intermediary, Peter Burrell, and copies of Sykes' replies dated between 14-27 July 1770.
Letter to Clive from Francis Sykes.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/60/1 ff.4-10
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000836.0x00033d
- Dates of Creation28 Jul 1770
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description7 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)