Dated at East India House, concerning a Court of Directors. It seems probable that this is a copy of a letter dated 1733 copied in the 1760s and that the date of the Court of Directors' meeting has become confused in this way.
Letter to an unstated recipient from P. Michell dated 15 January 1733.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/20/1 f.12
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000590.0x0000a5
- Dates of CreationMid 18th century
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 folio
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)
Although the letter is dated 1733, the letter refers to a Court of Directors held in 1766.