Dated at Gorinda, giving his reasons for joining the mutiny and requesting that Clive may be told of the author's loyalty to his country.
Letter to Henry Strachey from Lieutenant Thomas Davis.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/40/2 ff.8-9
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000717.0x0002fc
- Dates of Creation16 May 1766
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)