Relates to trade, land ownership and the making or personal fortunes by Company employees and his recommendations for amending the situation. The minute may have been written upon his return to England to justify his actions to the Committee.
Draft minute or report comprising Clive's assessment of the situation in India upon his arrival in 1765.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/2/2 ff.12-31
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000459.0x0003c1
- Dates of CreationUnspecified
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description20 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)