The author indicates that if his correspondent should think them worthwhile he should bring them to the attention of the Governor.
Private thoughts on the military situation supplied by J.Z. Holwell to an unnamed correspondent.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/1/7 ff.5-6
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000459.0x000378
- Dates of Creation14 Nov 
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)