Dated at Moorshedabad, concerning Mrs Watson's claim to a share of Mir Jafar's gift to the Committee. Mrs Watson was the widow of Admiral Watson.
Letter to George Pocock from William Watts, James Killpatrick and Charles Manningham.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/23/2 f.39
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000590.0x00023a
- Dates of Creation15 Sep 1757
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 folio
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)