The document was written in response to the news that Sir Robert Fletcher intended to petition the House of Commons to appoint a Committee upon Indian Affairs. Its stated intention is to widen knowledge of the background to such a Committee's findings, in order that a fair assessment may be made.
Document endorsed "Mr Dupre's Report" outlining the situation in India.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/73/5 ff.27-34
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000931.0x0002ea
- Dates of Creation?1772
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description8 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)