Possibly signed by John Tomkyns, Assistant Inspector General.
"An account of the quantity of all foreign coin and bullion exported to the East Indies within the last ten years, distinguished by each year".
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/94/4 f.3
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000001064.0x00011e
- Dates of Creation28 Feb 1764
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 folio
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)