Dated at Madras, concerning a gift from the Nawab, drawings of Indian scenes, his brother's career, Indian politics and the advisability of Nawabs writing letters to the King of England.
Letter to Clive from John Call.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/44/3 ff.15-29
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000778.0x00007e
- Dates of Creation12 Mar 1767
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description16 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)