Dated at Calcutta, enclosing Bills of exchange, an extract of a letter from the same authors to Mr Halked and a translation of a reply from Mr Ross to a letter from Mr Halked, both concerning the payment of fees upon Bills of Exchange.
Letter to George Clive, John Walsh, Christopher D'Oyly and Henry Strachey from Philip Francis and Gerard Gustavus Ducarel.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/68/2 ff.25-28
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000890.0x000281
- Dates of Creation21 Nov 1777
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description4 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)
The letter has been annotated in pencil by one of the recipients.