Dated at Hexham, thanking Clive for his patronage of the author's brother and alerting him to an estate coming up for sale in southern Scotland.
Letter from Erskine Douglas, probably to Clive.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/55/1 ff.33-34
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000836.0x000241
- Dates of Creation15 Dec 1768
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)