Dated aboard the Tyger, concerning Latham's health. A note on the cover states that the Latham included an answer to a letter from the recipient, this however is missing. The copies have been marked "No 3& 4" and "No 5&6", possibly in Clive's hand.
Copies of letters to Thomas Latham from George Johnson dated 7, 9 and 15 February 1759, and a letter from George Thomas, Herbert Jones and George Johnson to Admiral George Pocock advising Latham's return to England to regain his health.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/26/2 ff.77-80
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000644.0x00003d
- Dates of Creation[Feb] 1759
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description4 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)