The account covers the period 1763-1769. The information is tabulated for the March and September sales and includes: the net weight, unit price, sale amount, prime cost and profit for Bohea, Congou, Kyson, Pekoe, Single and Souchong teas.
Account of Profit and Loss on Tea sold by the Company.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/83/5 ff.43-44
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000001007.0x0001a2
- Dates of Creation16 Nov 1769
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)