There is no indication of where these expenses were incurred, but it seems probable that it was at Walcot.
Accounts sent by John Coston to Mr Wingfield, agent to Lord Clive for expenses incurred in the Stables and for looking after poultry.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/80/1 ff.41-42
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000931.0x000391
- Dates of Creation5 Oct 1765-28 Dec 1765
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)