Dated at Calcutta, giving them power of attorney to care for his concerns in India and outlining his current situation and instructions for the future.
Copy of a letter from Clive to Harry Verelst and Thomas Kelsall.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/44/1 ff.46-47
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000778.0x000052
- Dates of Creation Jan 1767
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)