Although the document has been signed and sealed, the date and place of the trial and the name of the appointed president have been left blank.
Authorisation given by Clive and the council to hold a court martial for the trial of Sir Robert Fletcher.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/14/5 ff.5-6
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000524.0x00016e
- Dates of Creation14 Jul 1766
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)