Dated at Esher, concerning politics, including arrangements for the next session of Parliament and the illness of the Duke of Bedford.
Letter from Thomas Whately, probably to Clive.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/60/1 ff.48-51
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000836.0x000350
- Dates of Creation29 Aug 1770
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description4 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)