Dated at Henrietta Street, Cavendish Square, giving details of his son's appointment to Madras, to facilitate the provision of a letter of introduction to the Governor.
Letter to John Walsh from James Farrer.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/55/1 ff.88-89
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000836.0x000251
- Dates of Creation25 Nov 1768
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)
The letter was passed on to Clive by Walsh, with a request to write a strong letter of recommendation.