Dated at Fort William, apologising for his inability to supply account books to the Council prior to their being sent to England as a result of financial irregularities. Only one letter is signed, and one has been marked "in Mr Kelsall's letter of 10 Apr".
Copies of a letter from Thomas Kelsall to Harry Verelst and the Council.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/44/3 ff.101-103
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000778.0x000093
- Dates of CreationMar 1767-Apr 1767
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description3 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)