Dated at Fort St George, concerning the success at Masulipatam and the prisoners seized at its capture. Two duplicates and a copy. Henry Vansittart has signed only one of the duplicates. The copy also contains extracts a letter dated 10 May from and to the same parties.
Duplicate Letter to Clive and the Select Committee at Fort William from George Pigot, John Smith, c Bourchier, John Pybus, Richard Fairfield and Samuel Ardley.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/26/5 ff.15-18
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000644.0x0000aa
- Dates of Creation8 May 1759
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description4 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)