Dated at Camp near Allahabad, thanking Clive for his favours and civilities and justifying his actions during the officers' mutiny.
Letter from Sir Robert Barker, probably to Clive.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/44/1 ff.2-3
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000778.0x000038
- Dates of Creation3 Jan 1767
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)