Alleging that he had misappropriated at least £40000. This allegation arose from the creation of an arrangement whereby Governors would undertake not to engage in trade at all, but instead to maintain their dignity would receive 1.125% of revenues.
Documents relating to charges of peculation brought against Clive.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/9/11
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000286.0x0000d2
- Dates of CreationEarly 1770s
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 file containing 17 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)