Dated at London, concerning Clive's patronage of the author's son Hugh and reporting the difficulties the author has had in obtaining money owed by the Company to his other son, William, who died in the Black Hole of Calcutta. See also Mss Eur G37/10/6 f.9 and Mss Eur G37/18/10 ff.4-7. Two copies, both in Baillie's hand, identical except for their date.
Letter to Clive from Hugh Baillie.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/32/4 ff.23-26
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000644.0x000346
- Dates of Creation18 Nov 1764-30 Dec 1764
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description4 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)