A resolution was agreed that the warrant for Sir Robert Fletcher's court martial should issue from the Board not from Clive, lest Clive should be accused of prejudice against Fletcher.
Extract from the Minutes of a consultation held on 14 July 1766.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/11/2 ff.49
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000524.0x000368
- Dates of CreationUnspecified
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 folio
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)