Dated at Berkeley Square, concerning items purchased and sent to Clive. Enclosed is a list of books and papers sent by the Ludlow Coach on 30 September 1767, with an account of the rents in arrears on the Shropshire estates and packet received from Bengal via the Duke of Albany and the Mercury ships.
Letter to Clive from Edward Crisp.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/47/2 ff.135-137
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000778.0x000224
- Dates of Creation29 Sep 1767
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description3 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)