The goods concerned were imported on the ships Osterley, Pigot and Boscawen. The goods themselves include cotton yarn, raw silk and saltpetre.
"An Account of Profit of Goods imported from Bengal".
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/79/5 f.3
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000931.0x0001f6
- Dates of Creation1764
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 folio
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)