Rebecca Watson was the widow of Admiral Charles Watson.
Briefs, bills and answers relating to Rebecca Watson's attempt to obtain her late husband's share of the money paid to the leading British figures in the Bengal campaign by Mir Jafar.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/1/18
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000286.0x00005b
- Dates of Creation[9 Feb 1762]
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 file containing 14 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)