Dated at Dacca, concerning an offer made by both Clive and Verelst. It is not stated what this offer was, but it was probably a post of responsibility in the Company, either at Dacca or Fort William. It is unclear whether Carter accepted the offer.
Letter to Harry Verelst from John Carter.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/43/3 f.69
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000778.0x000033
- Dates of Creation31 Dec 1766
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 folio
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)