Dated at Stanmer, on behalf of the Dowager Duchess of Newcastle enclosing a memorandum from the Reverend Mr Trevigar recommending his nephew, Ambrose Conan to be a cadet in the army now going to India.
Letter from J. Twells, probably to a member of the Clive family, perhaps Clive himself.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/58/2 ff.9-11
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000836.0x00014f
- Dates of Creation10 Sep 1769
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description3 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)