Dated aboard the Hardwick a little below Fulta, concerning a landing made by Dutch troops, and recommending the efficacy of fire rafts.
Letter from Alexander Scott to an unstated recipient.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/27/5 f.36
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000644.0x000160
- Dates of Creation16 Nov 1759
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 folio
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)