Dated at South Audley Street, reporting on the state of Walcot, and passing on a recommendation of Mr Colville.
Letter from William Smyth King, probably to Clive.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/40/1 ff.58-59
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000717.0x0002c8
- Dates of Creation8 May 1766
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)