Dated at Gay Street, Bath, requesting money to set up Lodgings there.
Letter from Laetitia Hughes, probably to Clive.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/57/2 ff.2-5
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000836.0x000052
- Dates of Creation2 May 1769
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description4 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)
From the text of the letter she seems to be related to George Clive and the wife of Judge Clive.