Concerning her accusations against Mr Willis, blaming him for her husband's not being appointed to the Governorship of Madras since Mr Willis had shown Mr Petrie's confidential letters to others.
Extract of a letter from Mrs Petrie to her husband in Madras dated 29 September 1804.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/71/1 f.18
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000890.0x000325
- Dates of Creation[Sep 1804]
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 folio
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)